Ponty Common - Area 6
From South Wales Bouldering Guide Wiki
Back to Ponty Common
Nice little buttress that is situated off the "beacon track" so to speak that ofter a hand full of problems. A hand full of problems has been describe below to give an idea of whats on offer.
Described from right to left
- Warm up wall on the far right
- Project. Climb the lenght of the roof.
- Project. Up the right hand crack.
- Project. Up the left hand crack.
- Start as for above climb the break out left to arete.
- Sitting start climb prow.
- Sitting start climb through roof TOF.
|powered by||Recent comments|