Not Navigation - The Main Not Boulder
From South Wales Bouldering Guide Wiki
Back to Not Navigation
Natural outcrop of buttresses.
- 5a Wall
- 5b Best problem is central arête finishing around the cap . Or a more committing finish is found finishing directly over the cap.5b+
- 5b+ Sitting start under the shelf using slopers and finishing around the left side of the arête avoiding the obvious ledge
- 5b Sitting Start, lying (in sheep shit) start under undercut and pull up using oval pocket. Continue up the arête with interest
- 5c Sitting Start
- 5a Right Arête.
- 5a This is found on a lower boulder immediately left of the main boulder. (This has yet to be confirmed Five Bellies
- V2 5c To the right of Five Belliis SS using the pocket to start. Climb the arete.
- V1 5b SS The wall on the right side of the boulder
From the main boulder cross the hillside rightwards for 100 metres to a low stepped boulder.
- Not Another Traverse V2 5c SS on left and traverse right to finish as far right and on top of boulder.
Chas Ryder 2002 & 2003
|powered by||Recent comments|