Goitre Coed Plan 4
From South Wales Bouldering Guide Wiki
Back to Goitre Coed Rocks
Blind Pig Boulders
Directly down hillside below Plantation Boulders
- 4b Arete
- 4a Corner
- 4c Wall via slot
- 5c Wall
- 4a Rounded arete
- 5b Traverse from 3 finishing up 5
Further left than Blind Pig Boulders, past the quarry.
- 4b Step over overhang and up slab leftwards
- 5b Overhang via mantel
- 5a Into corner exit right wall
- 5b Overhang of right arete
- 5a Left wall
- 5b Right wall via sloping finish
The next three boulders are directly underneath P.S. Boulders, down the steep slope. Best approach is Approach B to top of Conference Boulder and then right (looking out) to the other two.
Flat topped boulder just below Approach B path.
- 5a Grave Concern Arete from lowest point
- 5a LPI Wall via shallow crack
- 5c Neglect Arete direct
- 5b Direct over roof right of rounded groove
- 5a+ Over overhangs
The wall between 3 and 4 is a much tried project
Sedimentary Rock and You
This is the next wall across the hillside. No problems on it yet.
Next wall to the left, the best being the right side of the wide crack. Problems go to fault then traverse off.
- 5b Wall to the right of the crack
- 6b Mr.Hat - Good moves up middle of wall via pocket
- 5c Right side of wall
There are further boulders and problems buried deep in the woods over to the right (looking out)
|powered by||Recent comments|